- A complete ‘out of the box’ iGaming solution
- Access to proven technology, functionality and content
- Founded on 6 years live operational experience
- E2E control of the process to develop & distribute iGaming content
- Utilize industry-leading marketing tools to drive revenue
- Access to GATI (Game Adaptation Tools and Interface)
- The future of iGaming content aggregation
- The best games developers feeding the strongest network
- Global distribution via the same tools and interface (GATI)
- Private and secure game builds with no math exposure
- Seamless access to market leading promotional tools
- Easy game roll-out – build games once and distribute globally
- IP licensing of existing Yggdrasil gaming content
- Global opportunities in online real money, social casino & retail
- Full game packages delivered and supported by Yggdrasil
- Enabling partners to rebuild games in their channels and marketse
- > 75 slot games in the catalogue today including proven high performers
- Adaptable commercial models
GAME ADAPTATION TOOLS & INTERFACE
GATI is a disruptive framework that will increase the distance between YG Masters and the traditional content aggregators and empower a new wave of iGaming content developers.
GATI & DECENTRALIZED AGGREGATION
- Game Adaptation Tools & Interface (GATI) is part of the YG Franchise proposition that facilitates partner's game development and distribution
- GATI is a full framework to build online games
- YG Masters' partners utilize the GATI technology
- Front-end configuration is supported by Partner Connect
- GATI includes the Container - an agnostic 'wrapper' to communicate with any YG Franchise platform globally
- YG will create an ecosystem of Franchise platform partners
- We cal this network the Decentralized Aggregation Network (DAN)
GATI - USPs
- Partners can make their own games / game servers and adapt exisiting games (via Container)
- source code remains private and secure to the partners (providing math protection for partners)
- Server can be made in any technology; Jave, C#, C++, NodeJS...
- Easy to integrate significant number of games at once
- Games are seperated from Platform so there's no automatic vendor lock-in for partners
- Container, part of GATI, supports the DAN
- Will be constantly enhanced with new features; RTP tests, analytics, cloud deployment and more.
- Global distribution of content to the top online operators
- Shortened time-to-market via proven processes
- Full commercial and compliance support from Yggdrasil
- Operational scalability, reliability and robustness
- Distribute new and back catalogue games quickly
- Access to GATI with smart front-end technology
- Baked in regulated market management as well as promo tools
- Take control of your online game development & distribution strategy
- Build, port or contract the gaming content that you need
- Accelerate your iGaming growth by leveraging proven success
- Access to additional games from top suppliers curated by YG Masters
- Use GATI to engage directly with games studios to build bespoke content
- Publish games on a modern, reliable, scalable and feature rich platform
- Market your games with Yggdrasil’s leading toolset BOOST™
23 June 2020
DreamTech Gaming selects Yggdrasil’s YG Masters Programme - Powered by GATI to accelerate its global expansion
YG Masters partner DreamTech Gaming has selected Yggdrasil’s revolutionary GATI technology that will empower DreamTech Gaming to quickly scale its global distribution and realise its business strategy ambitions.
16 June 2020
Yggdrasil strikes deal with Microgame in Italy
Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, has partnered with leading platform provider Microgame in a deal that will see its award-winning content available to Microgame’s extensive network of operators in Italy.
10 June 2020
Yggdrasil releases blazing new addition to Joker series, Lightning Joker, with first ever turbo spin
Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, has electrified the traditional slot experience with latest title Lightning Joker where wins up to 10,000x stake are up for grabs in a single spin.
03 June 2020
Björn Krantz on Yggdrasil’s ‘overwhelmingly positive’ year
It was always going to be a busy year for the team at Yggdrasil, that much was clear in January when CasinoBeats travelled to London to get the lowdown on the firm’s new publishing division from CEO Fredrik Elmqvist and head of publishing Björn Krantz.
02 June 2020
Skyrocket Entertainment’s The Games Company joins Yggdrasil YG Masters as launchpad to global growth
Branded content developer and IP rights holder to accelerate business strategy and boost scale of operations with GATI integration Branded content developer and IP rights holder Skyrocket Entertainment has joined Yggdrasil’s flagship YG Masters programme, accessing the supplier’s latest GATI standardisation technology as a launchpad to drive global growth.
11 May 2020
Yggdrasil strikes distribution deal with Digitain
Deal will see Yggdrasil’s extensive casino slot library available to global provider’s operator network. Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, has partnered with leading global platform provider Digitain in a deal that will see its content portfolio available to a global network of operators.
7 May 2020
True Lab joins Yggdrasil’s Flagship YG Masters programme
Innovative game studio joins Yggdrasil’s established and rapidly growing YG Masters programme to accelerate its global business growth ambitions. Rapidly emerging games studio True Lab has joined Yggdrasil’s flagship YG Masters programme, instantly gaining access to the supplier’s game-changing GATI standardisation technology as its go-to market interface to realise its global business strategy.
5 May 2020
4ThePlayer.com selects Yggdrasil’s GATI technology to accelerate global scale
YG Masters partner selects GATI to boost worldwide distribution Yggdrasil YG Masters partner 4ThePlayer.com has selected the supplier’s revolutionary GATI standardisation technology to rapidly scale global distribution and boost revenue opportunities.
29 April 2020
Yggdrasil expands strategic partnership with Azure Tech into Franchise
The Franchise solution enables global partners to take control of their iGaming strategy and to accelerate content development & distribution. Yggdrasil Gaming has signed a strategic Franchise licensing agreement with Asian gaming supplier Azure Tech. This is the second Franchise agreement from Yggdrasil in less than two weeks.
28 April 2020
Northern Lights selects Yggdrasil’s revolutionary GATI technology as interface to access global markets
YG Masters partner selects GATI as crucial standardisation technology and interface to maximise rapid, scalable route to global markets. ggdrasil YG Masters partner Northern Lights has selected the supplier’s game-changing GATI standardisation technology as its go-to market interface to realise its global business strategy.
23 April 2020
Interview with Bjorn Krantz in Gambling Insider
"I am grateful to see how well everything has been working out from a productivity and output perspective. Our employees and their families’ health and safety have always been of the utmost importance to us”
07 April 2020
Yggdrasil strikes strategic Franchise deal with Flow Gaming in Asia
Yggdrasil Gaming has signed a strategic Franchise IP licensing agreement with Flow Gaming, allowing the content supplier to take greater control of its B2B iGaming operation and to optimise its market roadmap offering.
03 Feb 2020
Yggdrasil and Black Cow strike strategic global game engine partnership
GDK platform integrated with Yggdrasil’s GATI to power YG Masters program allowing studios and game developers a rapid route to global markets.
21 Jan 2020
Yggdrasil offers keys to its kingdom with new Publishing arm
Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, is kickstarting a new decade with the launch of its game-changing Publishing division, offering customers ‘the keys to its kingdom’ with all tools they need to build, create and offer a complete B2B gaming business.
25 Nov 2019
Björn Krantz joins Yggdrasil as Head of Publishing
Yggdrasil, the innovative online gaming solutions provider, has appointed experienced industry executive Björn Krantz to lead its new Publishing business. Krantz will join Yggdrasil in January 2020 as Head of Publishing.
“Publishing is central to our future success and has kicked off the new decade in style! “We’ve spent months carefully planning this new strategy, basing it on the solid foundations we’ve built up since 2013, and adding highly innovative and never-before-seen layers that will see the business grow exponentially across the globe.
“Yggdrasil Publishing will see us push even more industry boundaries by franchising all our technology and intellectual property – our entire kingdom – and enable our global partners to significantly accelerate their B2B success”
HEAD OF PUBLISHING
"I am very excited to head up our new Publishing division which is a clear proof that Yggdrasil means business, continuing to invest in innovative and future proofed value propositions and becoming a content enabler for multiple global operators, suppliers and studios. Publishing will be the key growth driver for Yggdrasil and rapidly expand our pioneering reach across global iGaming markets."
"We have been impressed with how quickly Yggdrasil have developed their masters program from a standing start, lots of platform talk about integrating their tools with partner but yggrasil delivered on all this in a very short space of time. 4 The PLayer are excited about the prospect of GATI which will further increase partners ability to come to mark."